Replay: BITB Live Tasting #7

The tasting kits included seven samples of American Single Malts, Rye whiskeys, and Bourbons with a retail price range of $60 to almost $500 per bottle. It was a blast hanging out with everyone to enjoy the samples and discuss the state of the whiskey industry as we kick off 2024.

Replay: BITB Live Tasting #7

Last night, we kicked off 2024 with the first Bourbon in the Blind Club (BITB) Live Tasting and set the bar for the remainder of the year regarding the samples included in everyone's tasting kits. Tasting kits included seven samples that included American Single Malts, Rye whiskeys, and Bourbons with a retail price range of $60 to almost $500 per bottle. It was a blast hanging out with everyone to enjoy the samples and discuss the state of the whiskey industry as we kick off 2024.

Below is a replay of the tasting for the BITB members who could not join us live. Enjoy!