Texas Loses Again – Bourbon Podcast #9

Episode 9 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Texas Loses Again – is now available for your listening pleasure. Episode 9 is the final episode of 2020 and formally brings our first year of podcasting to a close.

Texas Loses Again Bourbon Podcast Episode 9 Header

Episode 9 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Texas Loses Again –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

Episode 9 is the final episode of 2020 and formally brings our first year of podcasting to a close. We want to thank all of our listeners for helping us make our first nine episodes such a success. We set out to create a podcast different from others in the market and based on your feedback we've succeeded. Thank you!

To close this dumpster fire of a year out with a bang, we've turned things up for this episode including an extra special bourbon bullshit segment that you wont' want to miss.  We tackle some of the most pressing news breaking in the booze industry including a controversial recount of Woodford Reserves 200 Flavors campaign. There's some mash bill education to boost your BourbonIQ and of course, The Craftshoot. Let's just say this episode's title pretty much sums up this installment of The Craftshoot.

And last, but certainly not least, we lay out what holiday gifts you don't want to buy the whiskey lover in your life. Make sure you have your family and friends listen to avoid receiving another box of whiskey stones for the holidays.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 9 – Texas Loses Again:

  • Whiskey Headlines (8:34)
  • BourbonIQ (23:43)
  • The Craftshoot (31:26)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (40:33)

Don't be that person that only listens to part of the show. We know where you live Barry and Karen. We politely as that you listen to the whole show – especially the opening as we've put together a very special holiday treat for everyone.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #9 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #9 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.