View Post

Elijah Craig 18-Year-Old Single Barrel | Bourbon Review

In Bourbon Whiskey Reviews by Patrick "Pops" Garrett6 Comments

What comes to mind when you think of 18-years old? I suspect that many of you think about pseudo-mature teenagers who are still living off their parents in desperate need of a few more years of growing up and maturation. (If “18-year old” conjured up anything less pure in nature we won’t judge you but please remember this isn’t “that kind” of website.) When talking about the Elijah Craig 18-Year-Old Single Barrel Bourbon I can tell you that it’s anything but immature. No sir! There’s nothing in this bourbon that screams out “hide your car keys and lock your liquor …

Bourbon Resources

We’ve compiled the following lists of bourbon blogs and related information to help make your personal bourbon journey a little bit easier. If you happen to find something that is incorrect or has a bad link please let us know. And if you feel you’ve found a great resource that we’ve overlooked please don’t be shy in sending it our way. Bourbon Events The Kentucky Bourbon Festival  September 2012 Bars & Restaurants Bank & Bourbon Philadephia, PA Bourbon House New Orleans, LA Brandy Library New York, NY Century Bar Dayton, OH Idle Hands New York, NY   Bourbon Resource Websites …